The Finger Lakes’ all-natural setting is ideal for vacationers who need a calming break from the pace of everyday life. The rural setting, peaceful nature, and beautiful spas make for the perfect time out. And, for those who wish to stay active and fit on their getaway, the 11 freshwater lakes, gorges, waterfalls, and numerous hiking trails provide great options for combining a little exercise with the natural beauty of the area.
Here are a few packages to kick-start your wellness vacation...
Relaxing Retreat at Cayuga Sunrise Holistic Haven
This yoga bed and breakfast retreat features raw, vegan, and vegetarian cuisine, yoga, guided meditation, cooking classes, and more.
Lunch and dinner
Bicycle Tours at Bed & Breakfast at Oliver Phelps
The perfect package for anyone who loves biking, staying in shape, and beautiful views! The B&B does all of the planning—the guest has all the fun. This package includes a 3-14 day bicycle tour through the Finger Lakes. The tour will be customized to style, time frame, & experience.
• Detailed maps for each day
• Detailed description of suggested side trips
• Suggested rest stops, view points, and area attractions
• Arrange accommodations in area B&Bs and small country inns
• Pack your first day's gourmet lunch
• Coupons for at least two area wineries
• And more...
Packages are arranged for tours of three to fourteen days
Ultimate Life Path Weight Loss Journey at Life Path Spa
Located on serene Canandaigua Lake, this newly-opened spa and wellness center allows visitors to maintain a healthy lifestyle while enjoying a luxurious vacation. Guests are able to lose weight, develop or restore strength and flexibility, increase energy, and learn how to continue feeling this great! Unlike other weight loss venues, the arrival and departure dates are not fixed so guests are able to fit this retreat into their already busy lives.
• All spacious rooms offering beautiful views, heated bathroom floors, fireplaces, and balconies.
• Three healthy gourmet meals daily plus nutritional snacks.
• Seasonal guided hiking, cross country skiing or snow shoeing program (all levels).
• All fitness classes.
• Spa service credit for choice of 25 or 50 minute spa massage, skin care or nail care. (one per two night stay).
• Selection of wellness presentations, classes and educational opportunities
• Use of all facilities and participation in all programs.
• Access to other spa services