Winter Craft Beverage Adventure January 13, 14, 15 or 27, 28, 29
February 11, 12, 13 or 25, 26, 27
Heat things up with our Winter Craft Beverage Adventure in Finger Lakes Wine Country! We have put together a fantastic itinerary for your tasting pleasure.
Your Winter Craft Beverage Adventure includes:
- Complimentary mapping for your adventure
- Craft Beer and Food Pairing Chart
- Cocktail Class at Finger Lakes Distilling
- Learn the secrets to making the perfect traditional cocktails with Finger Lakes Distilling. Enjoy a 30 minute private cocktail demonstration with a Finger Lakes Distilling mixologist who will make of a few of their favorite classic cocktails for you to sample using FLD spirits. Your visit to the distillery will include a brief tour of their production area, where the nationally recognized McKenzie Whiskeys are made along with their large variety of vodka, gin, brandies, grappa and liqueurs.
- VIP Beer Tasting Experience at Steuben Brewing Company:
- You will explore Steuben Brewing Company's Brewhouse for a behind-the-scenes look into our beer making operation. Guest will receive an in depth guided explanation of the brewing process and learn about the ingredients involved in making beer.
After the tour, guests get to enjoy the following:
- Instruction on how to taste and evaluate beer.
- Tasting of beer at different stages of the brewing/fermenting process.
- Guided tasting of finished Steuben Brewing Co. beer
- Evaluation of brewing ingredients (water, hops, malt, yeast)
- Small Breakfast Plates pairing with Four Fights Distilling
- Direct from Corning, NY’s oldest distillery, Four Fights Distilling, and poured by the people who make the small batch spirits from local ingredients, you will taste artfully prepared drinks paired with distinctively crafted and locally-sourced small breakfast plates from the creative culinary repertoire of Debbie Meritsky, the chef at the Black Sheep Inn.
- Craft your Adventure Craft Beverage Passport
- Explore Steuben County’s many Craft Beverage partners and enjoy a complimentary tasting at each location.
- Black Sheep Guild card, which offers special perks with our many Guild Partners
and a special package bonus,
- Handmade gift from the Inn
Package pricing is $119.00 per person, includes all taxes and gratuities, but does not include accommodations.
Reserve your room early at the Black Sheep Inn and Spa, a premier Keuka Lake bed and breakfast, and be sure to add the Winter Craft Beverage Adventure package to your itinerary when booking your stay. Too much to see and do, extend your stay beyond two nights and receive a $25.00 per night discount on any additional nights.
PLEASE NOTE: Package is available for the following dates:
January 13, 14, 15 or 27, 28, 29 and February 11, 12, 13 or 25, 26, 27