The Celts in Western New York played a major role in shaping the history of the Genesee Country. Join us Saturday, June 16 to celebrate the culture, history and traditions of the Scots and Irish through musical performances, dance demonstrations and an array of authentic food and drinks. Featured artists include:
- The Rochester Scottish Pipes and Drums
- Feadán Òr
- The Goodwin Academy of Irish Dance
- Harpist Mary Lester
- Gates Keystone Club Police Pipes & Drums
- Rochester Strathspey & Reel Society
- Drumcliffe School of Irish Dance
- Irish Rochester Musician’s Association
Don't forget to bring your màileid-pòca (wallet) with you to browse merchant row. Shop at the Flint Hill Store, Village Mercantile and visit specialty vendors.
NEW this year - don't miss an after-hours rock concert featuring 1916! Concert included with museum admission.