PARKING AND ADMISSION ARE FREE.
TICKETS ARE NOT NECESSARY AND
RESERVATIONS ARE NOT REQUIRED.
Come see the Hill Cumorah Pageant before it ends in 2020! You have two summers to experience America’s oldest and largest outdoor theatrical production. Nine evening performances will be presented on the beautiful Cumorah hillside next to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Visitors’ Center in Manchester, NY. Witness stories from the Bible and Book of Mormon come alive on a 10-level stage. The show features amazing special effects and an all-volunteer cast of over 750 people. The pageant is a free, family-friendly event that you must see before it’s gone!
- The pageant begins at 9:15 p.m. nightly and runs for about 75 minutes.
- Seating is provided for 8,000.
- Spanish translation and ASL interpretation provided.
- Seats can be reserved on a first-come basis after noon on performance day in certain sections.
- Pets are not allowed. Service dogs are welcome.