Gone to the Dogs Weekday Visits! We’re bringing together two things you love – dogs and wine – for a doggone great time on the Seneca Lake Wine Trail!
During this 5-day event, ticketholders enjoy visiting and sampling wines at 14 participating wineries. Your ticket includes wine tasting, dog biscuits, and a special bandana for your dog! You can spread your visits out over the entire event duration (though your ticket only entitles you to a tasting at each winery once).
This event takes place Monday, August 22 – Friday, August 26, 2022, during each participating winery’s regular business hours. You may redeem your ticket for one tasting at each participating winery.
Group Size Maximum
The group size maximum for this event is 6 people.
Reservations or Walk-In Visits
Some of our participating wineries require or suggest reservations. If that is the case, you are responsible for making these in advance. Visit the Current Winery Offerings page to learn more about visiting the wineries and if reservations are needed.
Bagley’s Poplar Ridge Vineyards • Castel Grisch Winery • CK Torrey Ridge Winery • Fruit Yard Winery • Fulkerson Winery • Glenora Wine Cellars • J.R. Dill Winery • Lakewood Vineyards • Miles Wine Cellars • Prejean Winery • Seneca Shore Wine Cellars • Toast Winery • Wagner Vineyards • White Springs Winery
Single Ticket: $54.00 + fees (admits 1 person tasting wine and 1 dog). Price shown includes 8% sales tax. There is a service fee at checkout. Tickets are good for the whole event, come for a couple days or all week! You will select a starting winery (where you must go first at the start of the event to pick up your physical tickets), then you may visit wineries in any order you wish.
(click or tap each name for additional information):
- Finger Lakes Premier Properties (vacation rentals throughout the area)
- Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn & Suites (Penn Yan)
- Plum Point Lodge on Seneca (Himrod)
- The Farmhouse at Fulkerson Winery (Dundee)
- Longhouse Lodge Motel & Longhouse Manor B&B (Watkins Glen)
- Vineyard Villas (Burdett)
- Grayhaven Motel (Ithaca) – they are offering a pet-friendly package just for attendees of Gone to the Dogs! This package includes: doggy charcuterie kit including various dried meats and cookies, a charcuterie kit for people, and 1 bottle Lamoreaux Landing Dry Riesling. Add this package on to any of their 12 pup-friendly rooms for $85 plus the cost of accommodations. ???? ???? “??????? ???” ?? ??? ???? ?????? ?????? ???????. Visit: to book!
- Ithaca Marriott Downtown (Ithaca)
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham (Seneca Falls)
Important to Note
- We welcome well-behaved, friendly dogs. Dogs must remain leashed at all times. Please be respectful of other visitors. Maintain a short leash so as not to interfere with other visitors or dogs.
- Owners must carry with them proof of up-to-date rabies vaccines for their dogs.
- No females in heat.
- Help keep our grounds beautiful by cleaning up after your pet. Pet waste disposal bags will be provided – please use and dispose of them properly.
- Group/Party Size: There is a strict group maximum of 6 people or fewer. You should NOT purchase tickets for or plan to visit with a group of more than 6 people. If you disregard this restriction, you will be asked to leave the event