Great food, music and dancing on Keuka's shores. It will be the party of the summer. Nik and the Nice Guys play Champlin beach for our 60th.
View this email in your browser <https://mailchi.mp/curtissmuseum.org/60th-anniversary-party-7914093?e=14725f1480>
You are invited to the Curtiss 60th Anniversary Party at Champlin Beach on June 26th, 2021
5:30 to 9:30 PM
Right on the beach where Glenn flew and taught the world to fly, we are having a lakeside party featuring Nik and the Nice Guys and a gourmet picnic dinner. Join in to celebrate 60 years at the Curtiss and honor Art Wilder for his 30 years of leadership in the restoration shop.
Cocktails 5:30 - 6:30 (local brews, wines, spirits, and frozen drinks)
* Appetizers and Shrimp cocktail
* Mains: Steak and Chicken Kabobs with marinated veggies, prime cut hamburgers, grilled portabellas sliders, and BBQ
* Refreshing and tasty summer salads,
Each ticket includes two cocktails.
Table of eight (8) receives a complimentary bottle of Great Western champagne
At present seating is limited to 200 people.
Please purchase tickets early.
$110/person (Members $100) $880/table of eight, (Members $800)
Members, Please call Museum for Discount Code Covid protocols will be followed and all tables will be 6 feet apart. The event is outside under a festive tent.
Buy Tickets <https://GlennHCurtissMuseum.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6c404a06cbec4acdb9cf032c5&id=2f93b9d727&e=14725f1480>
* Art at War Member Opening @ the Curtiss, June 11, 5-7 PM, (free) Members and their guests only for museum unveiling.
* Curtiss Classic Golf Tournament, Bath CC, Aug 16, Tournament Day or Flex Play options Details here <https://GlennHCurtissMuseum.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6c404a06cbec4acdb9cf032c5&id=9ceff62a1b&e=14725f1480>