The Gaffer District’s “hotel with heart,” Radisson Corning (radisson.com/corningny), and its signature restaurant, Grill 1-2-5, are going above and beyond in the name of romance this February. With extraordinary offerings ranging from aphrodisiac-infused foods and drinks to overnight romance packages to Valentine’s Day brunch, Radisson Hotel Corning is the place to be for starry-eyed couples throughout the month. The hotel complies with New York State COVID-19 health and safety regulations to protect guests and staff, including seating limitations, table distancing, and mandatory mask-wearing inside the hotel when not seated.
“Instead of just one day, we celebrate Valentine’s for an entire month,” exclaimed Food & Beverage Director Ken Knowles. “Radisson Hotel Corning is the place to be for love in the Finger Lakes this February!”
The hotel’s Month of Love campaign includes the following:
• Love Potion Elixirs: Cocktails infused with natural aphrodisiac ingredients, made-to-order by the resident mixologist (i.e. the “Love Doctor”) and delivered to guestrooms. Examples include the “Love Martini,” a sweet & fruity cocktail made of Peach Schnapps, tart cranberry juice, vodka and Malibu; “Love Potion #9,” a blend of pomegranate liqueur, Cointreau, Vodka and Moscato; and the “Strawberry Pink Gin Fizz,” an eye-pleasing mix of pink gin, strawberry liqueur and Prosecco.
• Aphrodisiac Dessert Cart: A selection of decadent, aphrodisiac-infused dessert cart options made fresh in-house and delivered to guestrooms to help intensify the night. Examples include Chocolate Almond Pate, Triple Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Tart, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Terrine.
• Valentine’s Dinner and Brunch: The hotel’s modern American restaurant, Grill 1-2-5, will be offering a lovely Valentine’s dinner menu from Thursday, February 11th to Saturday, February 13th featuring lavish specialties for two. On Sunday, February 14th, a Valentine’s Day breakfast (7a-10a) will proceed an entertaining Valentine’s Day brunch featuring a pianist to help set the mood. Contact 607.962.5000 ext 127 for more info and reservations.
• Contactless Room Service: During Valentine’s Weekend (February 12th – 14th), Radisson Hotel Corning will offer contactless room service for those who want to limit human interaction amid COVID-19 concerns on Friday (PM), Saturday (breakfast and dinner), and Sunday (AM).
• Corks & Forks: On Wednesday, February 3rd, Grill 1-2-5 will host a romantic, four-course wine dinner. The night will include a hand-crafted, chef-crafted menu with eclectic, worldly wine pairings. Contact 607.962.5000 ext 127 for more info and reservations.
• Enchantment Under the Sea Menu: In observance of Lent, seafood lovers during Month of Love will be privy to a special rotating seafood-themed menu every Friday in Grill 1-2-5 starting February 19th (through April 2nd). Contact 607.962.5000 ext 127 for more info and reservations.
• Romantic Stay: Luxurious guestrooms throughout the month start at only $99 (through https://www.radisson.com/corningny), and couples can add any one of the Month of Love enhancements above throughout February to enrich the romance. Pricing for these add-ons and reservation information can be obtained by calling +1 (607) 962-5000 or emailing RHI_CORN@radisson.com.
• Romance Experience Package: Couples can also choose to upgrade their romantic stay with a dreamy overnight package experience starting at $139 (through https://www.radisson.com/corningny) that includes an overnight stay, a bottle of Champagne, chocolate truffles, breakfast for two, late check-out, and complimentary guest room upgrade (based upon availability).
• Late Check-Out: Guests can keep the romance going by staying in bed. Late check-out arrangements can be requested for 2 p.m.
More about Radisson Hotel Corning:
Radisson Hotel Corning was ranked as one of the nation’s three best Radisson Hotels by the 2019 U.S. News & World Report. Managed by Core Hotels & Resorts, this property is the only full-service hotel in the Finger Lakes region, and is the area’s preeminent destination for conferences, banquets and community events. . For more info, visit https://www.radisson.com/corningny or call (607) 962-5000. Radisson Hotel Corning: 125 Denison Pkwy E, Corning, NY 14830.