We have a few tickets left to Music & Mimosas--the first of our series of monthly spring/summer mimosa brunch soirees. Guests of this inaugural event on March 14 between 11 am--2 pm can expect music from one of the Finger Lakes top local artists along with chef-crafted brunch specialties and a wide-ranging mimosa menu that promises to turn any Sunday into a fun day!
Featured mimosas will include:
- Mermaid (Midori, pineapple juice, Blue Curaçao, Champagne)
- Hawaiian (pineapple juice, coconut rum, Champagne)
- Strawberry (orange juice blended with strawberries, Champagne)
- Bellini (Peach Puree, Champagne)
- Tequila Sunrise (orange juice, Patron Silver, Grenadine, Champagne)
The chef-crafted a la carte menu includes: poached eggs with salmon fillet nestled on a bed of wilted arugula with prosciutto, Belgian waffle with butter milk fried chicken and spiced syrup, Quiche Lorraine with caramelized onion, smoked bacon and grated swiss cheese, designer omelets, shrimp and grits, fried grit cakes with a Cajun style shrimp and sausage cream sauce, and much more.
To make a reservation, call (607) 962-5000 ext 127.