Join us for a beautiful sunset cruise, culminating with us putting you in the perfect spot to enjoy fireworks over the water!
- Saturday, June 30, the Town of Lansing will kick off the festivities with fireworks from Myers Point.
- Tuesday, July 3 SOLD OUT
- Wednesday, July 4, the Teal will offer the best view of flares and fireworks from cottages and communities lining the shores of Cayuga.
Each day features something a little different, and the crew of the Teal will provide a selection of locally sourced finger foods (incl. vegan and veggie options!) and non-alcoholic beverages. All are welcome to bring beverages and additional treats of their choice.
Adults - $50
Students / Seniors - $45
Our course will typically take us 6-7 miles up the east shore, past cottage communities, historical and geological sites, approaching Taughannock and Myers Points. Our narrators will provide a light narration, and of course will be happy to provide additional information on site and history at any time. Our crew members are trained to act as “ambassadors to Cayuga Lake”, and will provide a personalized narration focusing on both the human and natural history of the area.
Amenities & Info
Our boat- MV Teal is spacious, capable of accommodating 70 passengers. Men’s & women’s bathrooms are available, with flush toilets and running water. Partial enclosure makes damp weather comfortable.
- Wheelchairs and assistive tech. accommodated. Bathrooms not yet handicapped accessible.
- Cold water and local non-alcoholic beverages are available for $2
- Guests are welcome to bring snacks, beverages of their choice (and appropriate containers)
- Children’s and infant life jackets are available.