Escape to romance at 10 Fitch, an exclusively adults, award winning Finger Lakes bed and breakfast located in Auburn's historic district between the Cayuga Wine Trail wineries & the charming Lakeside village of Skaneateles. Auburn is centrally located between Syracuse and Rochester, right at the top of Owasco Lake making 10 Fitch the perfect location for your exploration of the Finger Lakes region. Select from three luxurious, spacious and comfortable suites, all offering seasonal fireplaces and pristine private baths. Many inviting common areas on the main floor of the inn as well as a large, private, backyard gardens with koi ponds, waterfalls and screened gazebo, foster an intimate, relaxing atmosphere to de-stress and reconnect in.
Many things make 10 Fitch unique among all other Finger Lakes lodging options and set it apart from other bed and breakfasts- here are just a few.
- Attention to detail and your personal comfort from the time you book until the time you check out
- Auburn is History's Hometown and close to most of what is available to enjoy and explore in the region
- Large variety of enhancements to add to your stay
- Unique bundled packages including Babymoon, Anniversary & Honeymoon
- Frequent Fitcher Guest Loyalty Program - free nights, request favorite breakfast, receive special amenity on arrival, 10% off in our gift shop and more
- For each paid night of a guests stay they are entered into an annual New Years Eve drawing for 2 free nights at 10 Fitch in the new year.
- For each referral a guest sends to us we will enter them again into the drawing.
- Complimentary 24/7 hot beverages- coffee, tea, cocoa & hot cider
- Complimentary chef's choice, gourmet breakfast each morning served between 9-10AM
- Nightly turn down service between 6-8
- Family owned and operated since 2007
- Innkeepers live on site
- Complimentary off street parking
- Complimentary WIFI throughout property
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary snacks soft drinks and Sally's famous chocolate chip cookies
- It is our pleasure to assist you with planning your activities and dining and to make reservations for you if you wish