On November 29th, you’ll have the chance to join people around the world and support a cause close to your heart on the global day of giving. We encourage you to give locally and ask you to consider supporting Auburn Public Theater.
This Giving Tuesday, help Auburn Public Theater as we continue to enrich the social, cultural, and economic growth of our region by bringing people together through affordable access to live performance, cinema, arts education and community events. Your gift supports:
- Music and arts classes for children in Cayuga County
- Scholarships to offer all of our classes as "pay-what-you-can"
- Through our partnership with NYS, APT awards funding for musicians, artists, educators, and arts organizations in Cayuga, Seneca, Wayne, Yates, and Ontario Counties
- Expanding opportunities by transforming our lower level into a dazzling event space for local and national acts
- Strengthening our cherished community gathering space