Corning, NY-Corning's Gaffer District and Centers Health Care are pleased to announce the Parade of Lights on Saturday, November 30th at 7:30 pm.
Support your local businesses and come out on Saturday, November, 30 from 11 am-4 pm for our Small Business Saturday. At 5:30 pm we will close the following streets to get ready for the Parade of Lights. Free parking is available in any city lot or in the parking garage. Use Tioga Ave entrance.
In preparation for this year's event, the following streets are closed on Saturday, November 30th from 5:30 pm to 11:30 pm:
- Market St. (Bridge to Wall) 5:30-11:30 pm
- Pine St. (Market to Burmese) 5:30-11:30 pm
- Aurene Lane (Wall to Tarantelli) 5:30-11:30 pm
- Wall St. (Tioga to Burmese) 5:30-1111:30 pm
- Walnut St. (Aurene to Burmese) 5:30-11:30 pm
- Chestnut St. (Aurene to Burmese) 5:30-11:30 pm
- Tarantelli Lane (Aurene to Market) 5:30-11:30 pm
- Bridge St. (North Wegman's entrance to Denison Pkwy) 5:30-11:30 pm
- Lot #32 (Behind Lando's) 4:00-8:30 pm
For the duration of the event, free parking is available in the Centerway Parking Facility via Tioga Avenue. The Walnut Street entrance/exit will be closed for this event.
Please contact Nate Basch, Direcor of Events, at (607) 937-6292 x105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The parade route begins in Wegmans lot, proceeds to Market Street and finishes at Wall Street.
The Parade of Lights is just one of many events in this year’s Crystal City Christmas season presented by WENY TV and Equinox Broadcasting.
For more information and the most updated list of the Crystal City Christmas events, visit gafferdistrict.com/crystalcitychristmas.