Do we have the best wine club in the Finger Lakes?
Our club members think so!
Sure, our club members enjoy great savings on wines, but that's how all clubs work.
What really separates us is our passion for crafting varietal-specific wines using traditional methods. We make amazing whites, gorgeous sparkling wines, and dry bold reds that exemplify the Finger Lakes. It's a lot of hard work, but we think it's worth it. You simply won't find the variety, quality, and care for the land anywhere else in the area.
As a club member, you get exclusive access to club-only wines, special invites to club-only events, access to library wines, oh, and we have some pretty damn awesome people who you'll get to know when you visit.
- Free to join
- Quarterly shipments
- Customize your shipments, if you please
- First access to limited release wines
- Access to library wines
- Complimentary flight for you and three guests each month in the Tasting Room
- 15%, 20%, or 25% off wine purchases
- Member-exclusive events
Why is NOW the Perfect Time to Join?
- If you join by Thursday, December 2, your first shipment will be sent out Monday, December 6. That means you'll be getting amazing wine VERY soon.
- When you sign up, you'll instantly enjoy your wine club savings on all wine purchases. Go ahead and shop for all of your holiday gifting.
- We craft a wide range of varietals and styles, from bold and nuanced reds, to mind-blowing whites, to knock-your-socks-off sparkling wines.
- You'll be supporting a small family business that truly cares about its customers and the community.
- Everybody needs wine in December. Need we say more?
The 2020 Vintage
One for the ages and a lot of it is Club Only!
2020 was a winemaker's dream, a vintage of idyllic growing conditions in the Finger Lakes. Expect to see extremely high quality wines that show concentration, complexity, silky tannins, and the varietal specificity for which we are known.
During the growing season we experienced gorgeous warm days and heat in timely doses. The heat produced the right amount of moisture stress (read lack of rain) to keep the fruit slightly dehydrated and the consequent flavor development of the skins and pulp lent a complexity to the juices that are playing out in the wines.
Our winemakers, Phil and Lauren, crafted truly remarkable wines that will show well early, but will have the depth of character to age gracefully.
As a wine club member, you get access to our club-only 2020 wines AND first shot at those that will be released to the general public. In other words, if you want to make sure you're in on the 2020 action, you need to be in the club.