- Genesee Country Village & Museum will be holding “Maple & Pulled Pork Curbside To-Go” on Saturday, April 18 from 12-5 pm
- Orders will be taken online at gcv.org, and will be accepted until 12 pm on Wednesday, April 15.
- Items available to order include maple products, pancake mixes, growlers of Flying Bison's Maple Porter, Aviator Red, and American Wheat Ale and OSB's cider, and a pulled pork BBQ meal including baked beans, mac & cheese, and cornbread. Grab a re-usable GCV&M tote bag to hold your items!
- At the designated day and time, customers can pull up to the front of the Flint Hill Store, and staff will load the packages into the car.
- There is also a discount available for GCV&M members, who will receive 10% off their entire order. Members are asked to contact the museum for discount code information.
- Look for us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, where we're featuring new content daily!
- Sunday – Check out our NEW feature, Gallery at Home, with a timely look at one of the works from our John L. Wehle Gallery!
- Monday – Relax and Just Take A Moment to breathe and re-focus with us.
- Tuesday – It's Story Time! Join us at 3:30 pm for a read-aloud adventure. And don't miss the new fashions on display in our latest coloring pages!
- Wednesday – It's a Wildlife Wednesday Watch Party, and you're invited!
- Thursday – Thursdays are for trivia! See if you can guess the right answer to the question of the week!
- Friday – Check out our latest blog post, plus get a peek into our Historic Village.
- Saturday – It's a stylish Saturday as our Gallery Curator brings the Susan Greene Costume Collection into focus, plus our latest historic building coloring pages are here as well!
- The Family Fun & Learning web page has a variety of educational content from the Historic Village, Wehle Gallery, and Nature Center. https://www.gcv.org/explore/family-fun-learning/
- Enjoy coloring pages, story time, underwater pond adventures and more.
- Learn more about maple syrup and physics with our “Sap, Syrup & Sugar” and “Simple Machines” video lesson plans.
- Take a virtual Museum tour, complete with audio highlights, here: https://www.gcv.org/explore/virtual-tour/
- Check out our Online Collection (http://gcvmcollections.org/), where you can view artifacts not usually on display at GCV&M and gain insight into the lives of our 19th-century counterparts.
- Our latest addition is a collection of American and English-made silver pieces in a variety of styles and forms. The collection of flatware, drinking vessels, serving utensils, and personal artifacts spans the 19th century and highlights the beauty of finely crafted silver.
- From maple legends to trendy vegetables, find it all our blog! https://gcvblogblog.wordpress.com/
- Make a deep-dive into the Haudenosaunee maple origin story, learn the spicy history of the humble parsnip, and learn how to enjoy an architectural tour of your own neighborhood!
April 12 – 19, 2020
Visit gcv.org for more information. Communications contact: Jen VanRy firstname.lastname@example.org