25% DISCOUNT INTRODUCTORY OFFER ON JULY 7TH TAKEN DURING THE RESERVATION PROCESS - CLICK THE CALENDAR TO BEGIN!
Join us for a one-of-a-kind Finger Lakes opportunity for a combined 4-hour lake & land experience from our home dock at the Allan H. Treman State Marina to the famous Taughannock Falls State Park and back, with the options below to choose from. Our knowledgeable narrators will also be on board to discuss the human and natural history of the lake and provide some hands-on activities, great for kids and adults alike!
- a 2 mile guided hike to Taughannock Falls with a NYS Park environmental educator.
- rent a paddleboard, single or tandem kayak from our friends at Paddle-n-More at discounted prices
- simply kick back and enjoy the park itself (there is a playground and swim area)
- order lunch while on the boat in the morning and enjoy it on the cruise back!
Choose your activity options when you make your reservation! You may bring your own snacks and/or lunch or order lunch while you're on the boat. Lunch options cost $10 and include:
- A turkey or ham wrap with chips
- A veggie burger with chips
Seltzers are available for $1 on the boat and we encourage everyone to bring a reusable and full water bottle.
Discover Cayuga Lake - "Tourism with a Mission"
Tompkins Center for History & Culture, Suite 303