Holidays At The Rockwell
Open House + Family Sparkle
Saturday, December 4 - Sunday, December 5
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Free Admission: Holiday Open House
Location: Rockwell Museum and KIDS ROCKWELL Art Lab
From the festive scarf adorning the beloved Artemus the bison on the façade of the building to the annual Gingerbread Invitational, a visit to The Rockwell is the perfect addition to your holiday tradition. We’re pleased to offer free admission all weekend to kick off a memorable holiday season.
- Visit & vote! Cast your ballot for the 7th Annual Gingerbread Invitational Community Choice Award
- Explore the Gingerbread Invitational
- View our new exhibition, Elaine K. Ng: Fingerprints of Place – Taiwan, and visit From The Shadows: Photography by Chris Walters
- Enjoy authentic, un-plugged play with new winter and gingerbread-themed activities at the KIDS ROCKWELL Art Lab (36 E. Market Street)
Enjoy shopping for everyone on your list in The Museum Store
Saturday, December 4 | 5 - 9 p.m.
Warm-up and celebrate Sparkle in Corning’s Gaffer District!
AT THE ROCKWELL MUSEUM | 111 Cedar Street
- Explore the Gingerbread Invitational with a special Gingerbread Art Hunt for Kids!
- Visit & vote! Cast your ballot for the Gingerbread Invitational Community Choice Award
- Explore galleries and exhibitions
- Find special deals and promotions in The Museum Store during Sparkle and Holiday Open House only!
AT KIDS ROCKWELL Art Lab | 36 E. Market Street
- Visit to collage your Gingerbread Land in-person or pick up a To-Go kit to complete your project at home
Enjoy special dream home gingerbread themed projects
The Rockwell Museum's programs are made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of the Office of the Governor and the New York State Legislature.