Watkins Glen, NY – Stop by for shopping and sampling, as local vendors join Montour Falls’ Main Street businesses! Enjoy tastings of local products and shop local creations during this fun new event in Montour Falls on Thursday, September 26 from 4-7pm. After visiting the many unique businesses on Main Street, attendees can then stop by the Montour Falls Farmers’ Market at nearby 300 West Main Street and stock up on delicious produce and a variety of homemade goods.
The following businesses are participating in this event, and are partnered:
- Flower Divas will host Scale House Brewery for beer tastings and sales.
- North NY will host Shaw Vineyards for tastings and bottle sales.
- Been There - A Community Café will host Fulkerson Winery for tastings and bottle sales and event registration.
- Center of Gratitude will host Samantha N’ Moon Photography, offering samples of her work.
- Montour Falls Library will host WMF Designs, offering customizable promotional items, custom engravings, and handmade jewelry and home décor.
- Paradiso’s Village Bakery will host Earthy Imaginations, offering unique handmade gifts.
- Schuyler Hospital Spaulding Office will host P’s Macarons, offering tastings and sales of macarons.
- Schuyler County Historical Society/Brick Tavern Museum will host Lakewood Vineyards, offering tastings and bottle sales.
- The Arc of Schuyler will host Oil Me Healthy, offering sales of Young Living Essential Oils.
Observed Rebekah Carroll, Watkins Glen Area Chamber of Commerce President and CEO, “Schuyler County is blessed many great villages, themselves stocked with terrific, oftentimes locally owned businesses, and we’re very happy to be able to help promote them and introduce people to that downtown district.”
To participate, simply stop by Been There - A Community Café, located at 224 W. Main Street, at the start of the event to purchase an event ticket. Participants, Chamber members and the general public alike, pay only $5 per person. There is no fee to attend the Farmers’ Market. This event takes place rain or shine!
Check the Chamber’s Facebook page for the latest information on participating vendors and businesses. For more information please call the Chamber at 607-535-4300 or email Liz Salamendra, Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.