UR Medicine Thompson Health
UR Medicine Thompson Health is widely recognized as the premiere provider of high-quality medical and rehabilitative care for residents and visitors in New York’s beautiful Finger Lakes region. From our beginnings as a small community hospital in Canandaigua - F.F. Thompson Hospital - we have grown into an award-winning, non-profit healthcare system affiliated with UR Medicine in Rochester. Our more than 450 practitioners, 1,900+ associates and 200 community volunteers provide a full range of healthcare services to more than 215,000 people in Ontario, Wayne, Livingston, and Monroe counties.
- The 113-bed F.F. Thompson Hospital
- Independent senior apartments and enriched living residences at Ferris Hills at West Lake
- 24-hour skilled nursing care at the M.M. Ewing Continuing Care Center
- Primary care services at 12 Thompson medical practices in the Finger Lakes area
- OB/Gyn care services at four Thompson practices in the Finger Lakes area
- Specialty care services at three Thompson practices
- Family health and wellness services, with educational programs and support groups to promote healthy lifestyles
- Cancer care at the Sands Cancer Center, part of UR Medicine's Wilmot Cancer Institute
- A full range of rehabilitative services
- Two lab draw stations
- Three urgent care centers
Every day, our associates demonstrate our Mission to continuously improve the health of the residents and communities of the Finger Lakes and the surrounding region.