Come experience Cayuga Lake’s first winery and get a little Nautie! Lucas Vineyards is “a must stop” during your visit to the Finger Lakes. For more than 37 years the winery has been anchored by the Lucas family, growing grapes and making acclaimed wines. Their wine is consistently top-notch with reasonable prices and paired with a fun atmosphere; it’s a great choice.
- A Nautical theme inspired by Tug Boat and Nautie Wines.
- Stunning views of their vineyards and Cayuga Lake with an outdoor picnic area.
- Friendly, fun and informative staff.
- A Diverse collection of estate-grown wines, including Riesling, Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Iced wines and more.
- Thirsty quenching Wine Slushies, Sangria and wines by the glass.
- Packed Gift Shop stocked with unique, memorable items.
- FREE, live music on Thursday evenings at Nautie Summer Nights. (link this text)
With all Lucas Vineyards has to offer you’ll have fun, taste wine made with pride, get a little “Nautie”, and experience a Finger Lakes original favorite.
The Finger Lakes region is probably best known for award-winning wines, and for good reason. Natural setting and the growing experience of in-region winemakers is making for extremely high quality red and white wines. The world class wines are not all the Finger Lakes get to boast about either. Other craft beverages have been making a name for themselves in this region. Craft breweries, cideries and distilleries have been opening up throughout the Finger Lakes.
The Finger Lakes embraces its wine culture, providing everyone (well, everyone 21 or older) with the chance to experience and learn about wine. Find out how to pair your favorite wine with dinner, learn about the winemaking and production process, and ask your burning questions about wine or grapes at the different winery tours and events held throughout the year.
The different Finger Lakes wine trails provide a connection easily navigable way to travel through the area while letting you taste what each has to offer. The Canandaigua Wine Trail takes you from just northeast of the city of Canandaigua all the way down the west side of Canandaigua Lake until you're just south of Naples; this route takes you to six wineries and four breweries. The other three wine trails, the Keuka Lake Wine Trail, the Seneca Lake Wine Trail and the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail, take you around the lakes that give them their respective names.