About Canandaigua Lake
- Nickname - "Chosen Spot" or "Chosen Place"
- Area - 10,558 acres
- Length - 15.5 miles
- Shoreline - 36 miles
- Max. Depth - 276 feet
- Max. Width - 1.5 mile
- Elevation - 688 feet
- Largest city - Canandaigua on the northern end, Naples to the south
Beaches & Parks
Kershaw Park can be found on Shore Road at the North End of the lake. It has a lifeguard protected beach area with a fee, free public picnic area, and walking trails and convenient to area attractions. Close by is Deep Run Park, 3 miles south on East Lake Road. It is a small beach with a lifeguard and picnic area.
Onanda Park is located on West Lake Road. There is a fee to enter and it has a pebble beach, lifeguard, picnic area, walking trails as well as cabin, pavilion and building rentals.
Marinas on Canandaigua Lake
- New York State Marine Park on Canandaigua's north end, south of Route 5 & 20, is a hard surface ramp
- Seager & Sutter Marinas on the Canandaigua City Pier
- German Bro. Marina is 2.5 miles on the West Lake Road
- Pelican Point Marina is located on East Lake Road, 5 ½ miles down from the north end of the lake
- Woodville Fishing Access Site on Canandaigua Lake off Rte. 21, 3 miles north of Naples
- New York Wine and Culinary Center
- Canandaigua Lady Boat Cruise
- Roseland Water Park
- Sonnenburg Gardens