Holiday Shopping Spree is back for its 29th year and ready to make you the thrifty multi-tasker that you are! Treat yourself while shopping for others and cross items off your gift list as you sample before you buy. Save money with your Holiday Shoppers Card. You'll get a souvenir wine glass, a souvenir ornament, wine and food pairings, a digital recipe book, and $5 off a $35 wine purchase at every single winery! New this year- a chance to win a grand prize as you cross people off your list!
- November 18 & 19
- 10:00am to 5:00pm
- 11 participating wineries
- This event is structured like our pre-2020 events:
- Select a specific starting winery for you and your friends to start at. (This is where you’ll receive your souvenir wine glass and your hand-blown ornament!)
- Travel the trail as you please after your first stop,
- The ticket is good for BOTH days, so feel free to spread the wineries out over both days or come on just Saturday or just Sunday. (Pro-tip: Sunday tends to be a lighter day, so the wineries won’t be as crowded, which makes for an excellent time to visit and get more one-on-one attention with less waiting.)
- Groups are limited to 12. If you ignore this limit, you risk being turned away from the participating wineries. Please help us make this event as fun and pleasant as possible for all by respecting the event policies and winery staff.
- Expect diversity. Some wineries will be offering the standard bar tasting while others will be offering a sit-down experience* that may take longer. Take your time during the day and enjoy both!
Each ticket is good for the whole weekend to visit each winery once. Single tickets are $85 and couples tickets are $120 (plus tax and service fee) and include:
- 1 wine and food pairing at each winery, per person
- 3 additional wine tastings per winery, per person
- 1 hand-blown ornament per ticket (1 for a single ticket, 1 for a DD ticket, and 1 for a couples ticket)
- 1 recipe collection, per ticket
- 1 souvenir wine glass, per person
Discounted designated driver tickets are also available. The DD gets all the same perks as a regular ticket, minus the wine. They also get a ceramic mug, rather than a wine glass. $35 for a single (plus tax and service fee).
- Americana Vineyards
- Buttonwood Grove Winery
- Cayuga Ridge Estate Winery
- Hosmer Winery
- Knapp Winery
- Lucas Vineyards
- Montezuma Winery
- Six Eighty Cellars
- Six Mile Creek Vineyards
- Swedish Hill Winery
- Thirsty Owl Wine Co.
Coffee provided by Cobblestone Coffee Roasters