Best Kids Activites in the Finger Lakes
- Sleep under the stars at Finger Lakes campgrounds ranging from primitive tent camping to RV camping to rental cabins and cottages. Don’t forget the smores, your hiking boots, or your swimsuit so you can take a dip in our lakes, Olympic-sized pools, or even under the waterfalls at Finger Lakes State Parks like Robert H. Treman and Buttermilk Falls in Ithaca.
- Kids and grown ups will delight at the beautiful natural White Deer Herd found at Deer Haven Park and be amazed by the rich history of the previously top-secret former military installation that allowed the herd to flourish.
- Make your own glass masterpiece at The Corning Museum of Glass, or experience art about America with creative hands-on activities at The Rockwell Museum in Corning, where kids 17 and under are free!
- Enjoy our locally produced ice cream and gelato at small-town ice cream stands.
- Play a round of mini golf, or play it up big at The Strong National Museum of Play® in Rochester.
- Speed racers unite at RPM Raceway for go karts that reach up to 45mph in Rochester or Syracuse.
- Meet new animals at Rosamond Gifford Zoo at Burnet Park in Syracuse.
- Get scientific at the Rochester Museum and Science Center and Strasenburgh Planetarium
- Experiment hands-on at the Erie Canal Museum in Syracuse or Seneca Museum of Waterways & Industry in Seneca Falls.
- Go sky-high with displays ranging from old toys to bicycles, motorcycles, gliders and fighter planes at the Wings of Eagles Discovery Center near Elmira/Horseheads - then hop over the hill to Hammondsport for the Glenn H. Curtiss Museum.
- Step into the past at the Genesee Country Village and Museum in Mumford. Or have wiggly fun at the JELL-O Gallery in LeRoy.
- Seeking thrills and excitement? Be sure to stop by Seabreeze Amusement Park in Rochester. There's something for everyone - roller coasters, thrill rides, live shows, a water park loaded with attractions and more. With fun for all ages, the whole family will sure to have a wonderful time wondering when they can come back!
- Need refreshment in the hot summer months...or starving after a long day of fun in the sun? Cool off and fill up at any of the great restaurants in the Finger Lakes.
Currently Viewing: 1-12 of 86 listings