Pull out your ugliest holiday sweater and save the date for the first annual Destiny USA Holiday Hops event on Saturday, December 1. Nearly two dozen local craft breweries will take over the Canyon Area, offering two sessions to sample local brews, plus, a bonus VIP event.
The inaugural Holiday Hops Event will include:
- Two different tasting sessions - 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. (tickets valid for one session only)
- 50 Premium craft beer samples from different breweries, including World of Beer, Gordon Biersch, Buried Acorn, IBU Syracuse, and more.
- Exclusive VIP tasting session from 5 – 6 p.m.
- Holiday Music from All Requests DJ
- Commemorative sample mug (while supplies last)
- Ugly Sweater competition
- Festive Holiday atmosphere
- Tickets on sale now
“As the premier tourism and entertainment destination in Central New York, we’re constantly looking for more ways to enhance the guest experience,” said Nikita Jankowski director of marketing, Destiny USA. “What better way to show off the local craft beer scene than right in the bustling Canyon Area during the holiday season? It will surely deliver a memorable experience we know our guests will love.”
Tickets are available online for $35 general admission (while supplies last), $45 for VIP and $10 for a designated driver. Attendees must be 21 to enter and show a valid picture ID to enter. To purchase tickets and for more information, visit www.holidayhops.net.