We are now offering special guided adventures to Lake Surprise, on our private Oatka Creek property, to allow visitors a chance to try their hand at fishing. Maybe you will land a sunfish, bass, or even the elusive carp. Although we may catch some large fish, they will all be released by the end of the experience.
- Participants should dress for the weather and wear comfortable boots or shoes.
- We encouraged everyone to wear a hat and protective glasses while fishing.
- Participants over the age of 16 must have a fishing license. One-day passes can be purchased at Walmart for $5.00.
- Please arrive at the Nature Center Building for check-in 5-10 minutes early. All participants will be asked to stay with the group for the entire program.
- Lake Surprise is located approximately ONE MILE from the Nature Center Building
July 17, August 7, August 21