Puzzle or be puzzled! Join us for an 18+ night of adult fun. This Discoveries at Dusk’s theme, Bits and Boards, will dive into the world of board games, puzzles, and more for an adult game night!
Event highlights include:
- Just Games–all the games you want to play! Just Games is a community-focused, inclusive game store that believes a local business should support its community first. They will be bringing and teaching guests a curated selection of fantastically fun games from their impressive library, including Zombie Dice and Cat in the Box.
- Zombie Dice: Roll dice, eat brains, don’t get shot-gunned! It’s the competitive brain-eating game from Steve Jackson games.
- Cat in the Box: The quintessential quantum trick-taking card game for 2-5 cool cats, where your card’s color isn’t defined until you play it! Hypothesize how many tricks you will win, and record your bid.
- Participate in a battle of the brains in one of our acclaimed trivia contests!
- Learn how to make your own custom game pieces with 3D printing and Glowforge technology!
- Investigate video game design by chatting with local developers and demoing their creations.
- ROC Game Dev is an organization dedicated to fostering a community of game creators in Rochester, NY. Their mission is to provide a local platform for game creators at beginner, amateur, and professional levels to learn, share, and collaborate in all aspects of building games.
- Aesthetician Labs is a worker-owned games cooperative based in Rochester, NY. They’ve been making silly, subversive, and uplifting games since 2018. You might know them for their garbage plate themed game Crazy Platez.
- And much more!
*Please note: this event is for 18+. Stay tuned for more!
ABOUT THE EVENT
- Museum & Science Center
- February 10, 2023 6:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- 3.5 hours
- Members: $17.00
- General Admission: $20.00
Must be 18+ with a valid ID at entry
Tickets are non-refundable and include access to all activities as well as Museum & Science Center exhibits and interactives.
Online sales close Feb. 10 at 5:00pm. Tickets will be available for purchase at the door on the day-of.