Here’s a quick rundown on how this event will work, but please visit your website for further details, explanations, and event tidbits:
- The event is held on Saturday, April 30th or Saturday May 7th
- Tickets are sold as a table for 2 for $125 or tables for 4 for $230 (both plus tax and service fee)
- Ticket price includes 6 wineries, with food and wine samples served at each.
- Ticket price also includes a souvenir wine glass for each person and one full set of potted plants per 2 people (a table of 2 receives one set, a table of 4 receives 2)
- Though only visiting 6 of the wineries, you’ll be receiving ALL 12 potted herbs or vegetables at your last stop, which include sweet pepper, hot pepper, tomato, parsley, oregano, broccoli, chives, cilantro, basil, dill, spinach, and cucumber.
- Multiple itineraries are available to choose from. Quantities of each are limited and cannot be increased. Click here to see all itineraries in one spot to help you choose one. (coming soon)
- You must stick to your chosen itinerary: Early or late arrivals at each winery will only be accommodated if space permits. You also cannot stray from your purchased itinerary. If you aren’t on their list, they will not allow you in.
- Wineries reserve the right to refuse service to intoxicated customers, or those arriving too far outside of their designated time slot.
- We are always following current NYS guidelines, which can change at any moment. As of right now (2/28/22), masks are no longer mandated by NYS, though individual businesses may request that you wear one.