SATURDAY, MARCH 18
- HERstory Storytime: Cozy up for story hour and listen to stories about women who have made history and impacted their communities.
- Beauty Science Lab: Attend a hands-on workshop to make hair masks inspired by Martha Matilda Harper and Madam CJ Walker.
- Coloring Station: Take a meditative break to sit down and color some Women’s History Month themed pages.
SUNDAY, MARCH 19
- Coloring Station: Take a meditative break to sit down and color some Women’s History Month-themed pages.
- Documentary Screening: Watch a screening of the award-winning FIRE OF LOVE. A story of French volcanologists Katia and Maurice Krafft who died as explosively as they lived.
ABOUT THE EVENT
- Museum & Science Center
- Weekends in March
- Saturday & Sunday 11:00am–3:00pm
- General admission is included with your ticket!
Tickets coming soon for the following dates: