LAST UPDATED : 7/3/2020
The Finger Lakes is a strong community encompassing 14 counties, private and public sector businesses and we're here together to support one another during these challenging times. Just take a moment (please feel free to use our hashtag #JustTakeAMoment to share this content) and remember together we can do this and come out stronger.
Below is a compilation of businesses offering services, accepting advance bookings, providing materials, offering opportunities for curbside pick up or delivery to your door and more!
- The Corning Museum of Glass
Business Address: One Museum Way, Corning NY
Phone: 800-732-6845, 607-937-5371
- Downtown Ithaca
|Downtown Ithaca, home to over 100 shops and restaurants has compiled a list of businesses actively providing services, online shopping and/or gift cards for future purchases. For visitors and locals wanting to show support for Ithaca, New York or looking for services right now, we can help you find what you are looking for in shops and restaurants.
- Genesee Country Village & Museum
Business Address: 1410 Flint Hill Road, Mumford, NY 14511
Genesee Country Village & Museum has a variety of resources to educate and entertain history, art, and nature lovers of all ages:
1. The Family Fun & Learning web page (https://www.gcv.org/explore/family-fun-learning/_has a variety of educational content from the Historic Village, Wehle Gallery, and Nature Center!
2. Take a virtual Museum tour, complete with audio highlights, here: https://www.gcv.org/explore/virtual-tour/
3. Look for us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, where we're featuring new content daily including behind-the-scenes footage, story time, coloring pages, and even historical recipes.
- Hangar Theatre
Business Address: 801 Taughannock Blvd, Ithaca NY 14850
- National Women's Hall of Fame
Business Address: 76 Fall Street, Seneca Falls, NY 13148
Beginning May 2020, the National Women’s Hall of Fame will host a virtual book club every two months (6 per year), featuring books written by, or about, Hall inductees. Each session, participants will read the featured book, and then the Hall will host a virtual Q&A session or reading, with the book’s author. The virtual sessions will be hosted on Zoom, allowing people all over the country to connect. Members that join the NWHF Book Club can expect to join a community of people across the nation who share their enjoyment of reading books by and about strong women.
To kick off the program, the Hall will feature 2017 inductee, Victoria Jackson, and her book, “The Power of Rare.” Ms. Jackson will be hosting a virtual book reading and Q&A session on June 4th, 2020, from 4-5pmEST. No need to buy the book on your own, if you register for the book club a hard copy of “The Power of Rare” will be shipped directly to your house! This event has limited capacity, so sign up now to secure your spot.
- Painted Bar Stables
Business Address: 4093 Lake Street, Burdett, NY 14818
- Painted Bar Stables Virtual Riding Association: A New Way to Learn with the Painted Bar Stables
Technique - Equestrian Rider Fitness - Barn Skills - Veterinary
- We are very aware that for many within our barn network access to our horses and continued learning programs is not just a passion but a lifestyle. As a result we have developed a plan to keep you connected not only to our horses but to each other.
While the riding programs are closed, please join us in online meetings, lessons and webinars throughout the week to expand your understanding of riding technique and horse knowledge while expanding your network and getting valuable social engagement with other horse enthusiasts.
For $97/month you receive access to our online resources including:
- Social Brainstorms
- Equine Fitness Sessions
- Virtual Group Lessons
- Instructor Demonstrations
- Trail & Endurance Strategy
- Lameness Evaluations
- Guest Speakers
- Facebook Discussion Group
- Learn More!
- The Rockwell Museum
Business Address: 111 Cedar Street, Corning, NY 14830
|Teaching from home? Need something extra to keep young minds and hands active? While the Museum is closed, you can continue to enjoy the collection through our eMuseum plus these fun, educational resources designed to spark the imagination of art explorers of all ages. Grown-ups welcome, too! https://rockwellmuseum.org/kids/museum-from-home/
- Sunset View Creamery
Business Address: 5001 County Route 14, Odessa, NY 14869
Current Store Hours:
Saturday & Sunday
- Rohrbach Brewing Company
Business Address: 3859 Buffalo Road, Rochester, NY 14624
- Pick up is at the front door. If you would like Curb Side service please add the color, make and model of your car.
- Beachcomber of Conesus
- A Family Style menu with dinners for at least 4 people (or more if you prefer, let us know) is available, perfect for enjoying at home or dropping off at loved ones' houses. Please allow 24 hours in advance for Family Style orders. More options to choose from soon!
In addition to food, we are also offering pints or growlers of ROHRBACH's Scotch Ale or KILLIAN'S (till gone). Bring your growler, the price gives you a free pint! We also have other beer, wine, soda, cocktails and more - just let us know what you need!
Order online or call us at (585) 243-3640 at any point throughout the week. Pre-ordering as much in advance as possible is encouraged!
- Saturday Special! Fried Chicken Dinner
- Beachcomber's Weekly Gift Certificate Giveaway
- Timber Stone Grill
Business Address: 70 Shethar Street, Hammondsport, NY 14840
Open Thursday thru Saturday for Take Out!
Hours: Thursday 4pm to 8pm
Friday 4pm to 8pm
Saturday 12pm to 8pm
Sunday 12pm to 4pm (Please preorder for
Delivery is available from Keuka To Go Thursday thru Saturday! Order thru the app or online at bit.ly/KTGTimberstone
- Ventosa Vineyards
Business Address: 3440 Route 96A, Geneva, NY 14456
- Ventosa Vineyards - Now Serving Dinner
Time: Thu – Sundays 6-9:30pm
Details: We are fully open!
We’ve gone above and beyond to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees including the following guidelines:
🍷 *NEW – Dinners with full service dining served Thursdays-Sundays from 6-9:30 pm, on the terrace or in the banquet room, table max of 10 people, menu will include nightly chicken, fish and steak specials, pizzas, and grilled items. Check our website for our current menu as it may change daily. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED, please call us 315-719-0000. Walk-ins will be accommodated only if space permits. Join us for dinner and breath-taking sunsets!
🍷 Winery, open daily 11-5 pm, no reservations, limited number of people in the tasting room and at each tasting bar, tasting fee $10 per person, max of 6 people in a group
🍷 Cafe Toscana, open daily 11-5 pm, table max of 10 people, indoor and terrace seating available along with a few picnic tables set up in the side lawn. We now have new off-the-grill items! Please call for tables of 6 or more so we can space tables out according to social distancing regulations.
Face coverings are required for entry, and may be removed only while tasting or eating. We are adhering to all NYS guidelines, including physical distancing and we appreciate your understanding while we try to create a fun and enjoyable environment while keeping you safe!
- Corning's Gaffer District
Business Address: 114 Pine Street, Suite 202, Corning, NY 14830
- Corning's Gaffer District is excited to announce the "Buy Now, Shop Later!" promotion. Corning is all about resiliency and the community being a part of the solution. Together we will continue to show that #ThisPlaceMatters, one #ShopLocal transaction at a time!
- **NEW UPDATE : Corning Credit Union pledged an additional $50,000 match to start immediately. All monies donated to this fund will be used to make matching payments to business based on gift certificate sales in Corning's Gaffer District's Buy Now, Shop Later program (i.e. as long as the matching funds are available for every $20 gift certificate purchased, the business will receive $20 cash and $20 for the value of the purchased gift card). Corning’s Gaffer District is very excited to share that the Buy Now, Shop Later promotion launched a few weeks ago is about to get a tremendous boost! Corning Enterprises announced that they will match all gift card purchases to participating businesses dollar for dollar through the end of April, including those already made.
- Customers can participate by going to GafferDistrict.com and clicking on the link for "Buy Now, Shop Later" to see a list of participating businesses offering gift cards or certificates. The businesses will get those funds now and not have to wait. Currently, there are nearly 35 participating businesses across retail segments including restaurants, gift shops, specialty shops, personal services and more.
- Go to gafferdistrict.com/buy-now-shop-later to see the list of participating businesses if you would like to purchase a gift card and gift certificates. Many Gaffer District restaurants are open for take-out and/or delivery; see the link at www.gafferdistrict.com/eat for details.
- New Hope Mills Store & Cafe
Business Address: 181 York Street, Auburn, NY 13021
- New Hope Mills Store & Cafe is an essential business and we're open for shopping and take-out food orders. Our adjusted open hours are 8-4 Monday - Saturday. Please see our menu online https://newhopemills.com/cafe/
Curbside delivery is available. Let us shop for you and bring it all to your car.
Call in your order 315.252.2676
We also ship to all 50 states!
Think of New Hope Mills to help you and your family make new memories around your table during this unprecedented time of home quarantine.
See our Facebook page for featured specials and details.
- The Olde Country Store and More - 1849
Business Address: 2 University Ave, Cohocton, NY 14808
|We are at our store Wednesday - Saturday to take pick up and shipping orders over the phone (585) 534 5747 from 10am - 4pm. We only except debit/credit or PayPal payment at this time. Outside of these hours, we are always reachable via FB messenger on our Facebook page The Olde Country Store and More or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to take orders.
We will deliver to your car during these hours but are happy to arrange pick up any day of the week. We will set your bag on your back seat or trunk. Whichever you prefer. So there is zero contact!
Also, we are still doing our Soup Saturday every Saturday from noon till out with the same arrangements as mentioned above. Please order your soup only when you are ready to pick it up within a 10-20 minute time frame.
Also Gift Cards are available to purchase for pick up and shipping. Shipping for Gift Cards is free!
- The Yates County Chamber of Commerce
Business Address: 2375 Route 14A, Penn Yan, NY 14527
Business Phone: 315-536-3111
- Together the Yates County Chamber of Commerce and the Finger Lakes Economic Development Center of Yates County have teamed up and created Be Local, Buy Local; a Gift Certificate and Bonus Bucks Program to help local businesses in Yates County navigate the impacts of the Coronavirus. Gift Certificates are available to purchase in any increment on the one stop shop format to various businesses. You’ll find retail shops, restaurants, wineries and craft beverages, the movie theatre, vet clinic and many more. The list contains close to 50 businesses and is growing daily. For every $25 gift certificate purchased, $5 bonus bucks are issued.
- Purchasing gift certificates from your local businesses can help stimulate the economy now. Visit business.yatesny.com/store/ to shop and purchase.
- Billsboro Winery
4760 West Lake Road, Geneva, NY 14456
|We are open for pick up or shipped orders. Customers can place an order over the phone (315)789-9538 or through our website www.billsborowinery.com. We can either ship orders or schedule a curbside pick up. We are offering a $10 flat rate shipping special to anywhere in NYS and 50% off shipping in PA. All pick up orders must schedule a time with us by email or phone, email@example.com
- Casa Larga Vineyards
Business Address: 2287 Turk Hill Road, Fairport, NY 14450
Phone: 585-223-4210 ext 2
- CK Cellars - Torrey Ridge Winery, Rooster Hill Vineyards, Earle Estates Meadery, WortHog Cidery
Business Address: 3859 Buffalo Road, Rochester, NY 14624
Phone: 315.536.1210 (Torrey Ridge Winery, Earle Estates, Wort Hog Cidery) and 315.536.4773 (Rooster Hill Vineyards)
- Damiani Wine Cellars
Business Address: 4704 State Route 414, Burdett, NY 14818
|* We will be available to you later, with new hours Daily 11:30am-6:30pm.
* Drive up and we will carry the wine to your car, with our CURBSIDE PICKUP.
* For those of you in nearby towns, we will bring the wine to you with Free Home Delivery on orders $100+ call for details.
* Order online and we will ship the wine for $10 Flat Rate on all orders of $100+.
* Members normally have access to our aged library wines at the Tasting Room. Starting now, every week we will pick a few of these Library wines to release online to our members only. Watch for our Library Selections.
- Domaine LeSeurre Winery
Business Address: 4704 State Route 414, Burdett, NY 14818
- Free shipping on purchases of 6 or more bottles. Please call ahead or email your order for pick up!
- Glenora Wine Cellars
5435 State Route 14, Dundee NY 14837
$6 Flat Rate shipping on orders of 6 bottles or more when you shop at Glenora.com. Exclusions apply: does not apply to orders from AK; astrapouches and 1.5L bottles not available; 10 case maximum; standard quantity discounts apply. We're also offering curbside pickup from our retail shop. Order online at glenora.com and select "Pickup" as your delivery option, noting your pickup time in the notes section, or call ahead to 800-243-5513 to place your order over the phone.
- Free gift with a case or more purchase
- Hosmer Estate Winery
Business Address: 7020 State Route 89 Ovid, NY 14521
- $10 Flat Rate Shipping when you purchase 3 or more bottles
- $15 off $150 or more with code "15OFF"
- Hunt County Vineyards
Business Address: 4021 Italy Hill Road, Branchport, NY 14418
Phone: 315-595-2812 & 800-946-3289
- Keuka Spring Vineyards
Business Address: 243 Route 54, East Lake Road, Penn Yan, NY 14527
|Free shipping on 6 or more bottles of wine. Curbside pick up available-order on our web site and select "pick up" or call us in advance (315-536-3147). Bottle and case sales available daily from 12 pm to 5pm. Local delivery available on 6 bottles or more. Follow us on social media for updates and upcoming virtual events!
- Lamoreaux Landing Wine Cellars
Business Address: 9224 State Route 414, Lodi, NY 14860
|Lamoreaux Landing is offering $5 Flat Rate Shipping on 6, 12, and 15 bottle case orders. We currently ship to AZ, DC, CA, CO, FL, IL, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI. We are also offering curbside pick up for our local wine drinkers. Call the winery @ 607.582.6011 to place you order and we will deliver it to your car!
- Montezua Winery & Hidden Marsh Distillery
2981 US Route 20, Seneca Falls, NY 13148
|Wine Pick-up - Visit www.montezumawinery.com to place your order, pick the time slot that works best for you or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and phone number. We will call and confirm your order as well as take payment over the phone. Add spirits to your pick up order by calling 315-568-8159 9am-6pm.
Delivery within 20 miles of the winery - Visit www.montezumawinery.com to place your order, use coupon code DELIVER and select delivery as your shipping method or email us at email@example.com with your order and phone number. We will call and confirm your order as well as take payment over the phone. Add spirits to your pick up order by calling 315-568-8159 9am-6pm.
Flat Rate Shipping - $19 flat rate shipping on 12 bottle increments with coupon code COVID19. Excludes distilled spirits, 187ml, and 1.5L bottles. Shipping restrictions may apply see website for details.
- Ravines Wine Cellars
Business Address: 400 Barracks Road, Geneva, NY 14456
|Ravines is offering Free Shipping on any 12 bottles of our current wines (current wines are listed on this website page: https://enjoy.ravineswine.com/shop/All-Wine) by entering the promo code CASESHIPFREE at check out. Our Geneva location is also open 7 days a week, 10am - 5pm for curbside pick-up orders or for shoppers wanting to purchase and take-away wine. Our Keuka location will begin opening again for take-away shopping on weekends only, starting Saturday, 3/28 from 10am - 5pm! We will not only have Ravines wines but other local artisanal products available at Keuka, in order to help support local beverage, food and agricultural businesses.
- Sheldrake Point Winery
Business Address: 7448 County Road 153, Ovid, NY 14521
- Three Brothers Wineries & Estates
Business Address: 623 Lerch Road, Geneva, NY 14456
Business Address: 9932 State Route 414, Lodi, NY 14860
|Our online store is offering the following discounts on orders of six, 12 or 24 bottles:
-- Free shipping to NY and PA
-- 50% off shipping to the other 17 states we ship to.
Business Address: 10014 Day Road, Hammondsport, NY 14840
- Experience! The Finger Lakes
- FLX Best Wine Tours
Address: Watkins Glen
|eGift cards for wine tours any time 20% off, no restrictions or code needed. Each eGift card purchased entered to win a $40 Glenora Wine Cellars gift card. Visit flxbestwinetours.com and click on "eGift Card" at the top of the page to purchase.
- Main Street Drivers
Address: Finger Lakes
Why hire Main Street Drivers?
- We can use your car or our SUV
- All drivers are equipped with the required safety gear and safety protocol
- Cleaner than an UBER, Taxi, limo or Jitney Bus
- Safety & Comfort of your own vehicle
- Same amazing drivers you have come to know year after year
- Prices starting at $35.00/hour
Grocery/Pharmacy pick-ups and curbside drop-offs
Pick-ups from your favorite local wineries
Pick-ups from your favorite local restaurants
Forgot something in the City? We can deliver it to you
Travel about town
|Custom Wine Tours
Wine regions we service:
The Willamette Valley
The Finger Lakes
North Fork of Long Island
Main Street Drivers is the go-to company for custom wines tours. Not only will we customize your wine tour, we also save you more than 50% on your transportation costs. Our Yelp reviews speak volumes to our expertise and impeccable customer service.
- Quality Wine & Brew Tours
|Wine or Beer tours sedan for two 6 hours $421.00 all in price includes driver-guide luxury sedan tax & gratuity included 6 hours to 6 wineries or breweries of your choice Call today to reserve for June - Dec 2020
- Select Eurocars
Business Address: 685 Waterloo-Geneva Rd. (Rts. 5 & 20), Waterloo, New York 13165
- Weaver View Farms
Pauline Weaver, of Weaver View Farm, is working with her friends in the Mennonite community to create masks for the public. Despite a lack of some raw materials, most notably elastic, the women pooled their resources and feel they will be able to produce 600 masks.
Mrs. Weaver asks anyone looking for these masks to contact her at 315-781-2571. The masks will be provided very inexpensively plus normal postage.